Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Curvy Angel a.k.a Angel LeAnal


Click Here To Visit Curvy Angel




Curvy Angel is the home of Angel LeAnal. Now this Angel is not your most innocent kind of angel as a quick visit to her site will confirm.

She's a mature lady with a few extra pounds and she's into a little bit of everything this one; swinging, flashing in public, lesbian action and more!

Here's a clipping of her bio:

"Hello my bad little boys, I'm Angel LeAnal.
If you can't see wings or a halo...It's because I don't have them.
They call me Angel because I'm HEAVENLY in bed.

I'm a mature BBW with the sexual appetite of a MILLION ladies.
And I'm letting it loose on anyone and everyone I can.

I'm a bisexual Florida swinger who searches out FUN and FINDS it!!!
I give my fans closeups of things most girls don't want you to see,
because I'm mature enough to know what really turns guys on.
And Now... I'm ready to start turning you on!!!
Please stop by and see for yourself."


Here's a few samples to enjoy...


Curvy Angel Gallery 1
Curvy Angel Gallery 2
Curvy Angel Gallery 3
Curvy Angel Gallery 4
Curvy Angel Gallery 5
Curvy Angel Gallery 6
Curvy Angel Gallery 7
Curvy Angel Gallery 8
Curvy Angel Gallery 9
Curvy Angel Gallery 10
Curvy Angel Gallery 11
Curvy Angel Gallery 12
Curvy Angel Gallery 13
Curvy Angel Gallery 14
Curvy Angel Gallery 15

Kisses,
Gypsy Love...Providing the Best in BBW Erotica
Join My Yahoo Group